Terms and Conditions
Your use of the WallArt website means you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use the Online Shop mywallartstore.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Shop”), placing orders for products available in the Shop, delivery of the ordered products to the Customer, payment by the Customer of the sale price of products, the Customer’s right to withdraw from the agreement, and procedures for lodging and dealing with complaints.
- The Shop, operating at www.wallart.com.pl, is administered by Wallart sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Rafała Wojaczka 3f, KRS 0000692480, REGON 368131961, NIP 8952156363.
- Sales are made via the Internet in the form of a remote agreement between the ordering party, hereinafter referred to as “the Customer”, and the Shop.
- In the event of any ambiguities or queries, the Shop can be contacted by email sent to: email@example.com.
- The products offered by the Shop can be browsed without registration.
- In order to register with the Shop (create the Customer’s account) you must complete the registration form giving your full name or nickname, your e-mail address and password, accept the Terms and Conditions of the Shop, and consent to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary for initiating, shaping the contents, changing, terminating, and properly performing the services provided by electronic means and for performing the Customer’s orders.
- Registration with the Shop as well as use of its functionalities are provided free of charge.
- After registration with the Shop, each login is performed using the data provided in the registration form.
- In order to delete the Customer’s account from the Shop, send an email request to delete the account to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address currently registered with the Shop.
- The Customer is obliged to protect his/her account data and not share it with third parties.
- Information about the products available in the Shop constitute an invitation to enter into an agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- The Shop offers wallpapers, posters, and wall stickers (wall decals) in a specified pattern, colour, and size.
- Wallpapers, posters, and stickers are not stocked because of the very large number of available designs, sizes, and colours. Instead, they are made after a valid order has been placed. This ensures an extensive product range and each Customer can select the right design according to own needs even if he or she is the only person who requests a particular design in particular format and colour.
- Stickers are available from stock in each design in standard size, in black colour, and on matt vinyl. Wallpapers are available from stock in rolls 1x3m.
- The other sizes and colours of wallpapers and stickers are made to order after a valid Customer order has been placed.
- The prices of the products indicated on the web pages of the Shop:
- a) include 23% VAT and are stated in euros;
- b) do not include the delivery costs;
- c) on request, we issue EU VAT invoices (zero-rated for VAT) to EU VAT taxpayers.
- The total value of the order is the aggregate value of the ordered merchandise and the shipping costs and will be shown in the order summary.
- The Shop reserves the right to withdraw from sale certain products or change their prices.
- Orders can only be placed by adults. People under the age of 18 can only make purchases with the knowledge and consent of their parents/legal guardian.
- Orders can be placed in the Shop 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The orders are accepted through the www.mywallartstore.com website or via email.
- Placing an order is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The products available in the Shop can be ordered by the Customer after registration in accordance with the provisions of § 2 of these Terms and Conditions or by providing the necessary personal and contact details enabling the execution of the order without registration.
- The Customer with be informed about the current status of his/her order to the e-mail address provided during registration or purchase without registering.
- The Shop sells its merchandise within Europe. Shipping costs for each country are given during checkout.
- Payment for the ordered merchandise can be made as follows:
- by bank transfer in advance to
Mbank, account no 24 1140 2004 0000 3302 7706 1369;
- through the PayPal system.
- The order starts to be processed:
− in the case of payment by bank transfer, when the payment is credited to the bank account no 24 1140 2004 0000 3302 7706 1369.
If payment is received after 4 pm, the order starts to be processed at the beginning of the next business day;
− in the case of payment via PayPal, after the payment credited to the account.
- In the case of incomplete or incorrect data or if an order raises concerns, the Shop reserves the right to refuse its processing without explanation. The paid amount will be refunded within 7 days to the account from which the transfer was made.
- No record of payment for the placed order results in its cancellation after 7 days from the date of placing the order.
- The Shop issues a receipt for each order.
- Shipping occurs within 7-14 business days from the start of order processing.
- In the case of larger orders, the Shop reserves the right to process them over a longer period of time than specified in these Terms and Conditions (after prior notification of the Customer by email or phone).
- Deliveries within Europe are made via courier companies.
- The merchandise ordered in the Shop is delivered to the address indicated in the order form.
- The Customer receives the delivery after a period of time consisting of the time to process the order by the Shop www.wallart.com.pl and the time specified by the courier company – usually, the delivery is made on the third business day.
- The Shop is not liable for any delays in the delivery resulting from failure to meet the deadlines by the courier company or provision of incorrect delivery data by the Customer.
- 6. Warranty and Complaints
- The purchased merchandise is covered by warranty.
- Complaints about mechanical damage caused during transport will be considered only if a complaint note is filled in in the presence of the supplier upon reception of the merchandise. After fulfilment of the above condition, the package will be returned to the registered office of Wallart Sp. z o.o. and within 14 days the Customer will receive a delivery of the ordered merchandise or, where this is not possible, the money will be refunded by bank transfer.
- Complaints should be submitted through the contact form at www.wallart.com.pl with the heading “Complaint”.
- In the case of defective or wrong merchandise being sent, the Shop will replace it with undamaged or proper merchandise as long as a complaint is lodged within 7 days of delivery.
- Products that are the subject of the complaint should be sent back by standard postal delivery together with the proof of purchase (invoice) and a note on the cause of the complaint. After the complaint is accepted, the costs of return postage will be reimbursed.
- Unreasonable complaints and damage caused by improper use of the merchandise will not be taken into consideration. Any costs associated with such cases will be borne by the Buyer.
- Any shipments sent at the expense of Wallart Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław will not be accepted.
- In accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827), the Customer can resign from the merchandise purchased in the Shop without giving reasons within 14 days from the date of delivery. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send back the item before its expiry. At the same time, pursuant to Article 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the right of the Customer to withdraw from an agreement concluded away from business premises or remotely does not apply in the case of an agreement in which the object of the service is an item produced according to the Customer’s specification (i.e. according to his/her custom order).
1a. All wallpapers, wall murals, and printed materials – stickers and posters are individual, custom-made products that are not refundable.
1b. Refundable products include all plotter stickers made of single-colour black or white vinyl regardless of the size and pattern wallpapers in rolls 1x3m.
- Return of merchandise is possible only if it has not been used or in any way damaged or destroyed.
- The returned merchandise must be sent back together with the received proof of purchase with the note “Return” and declaration of withdrawal from the agreement (template – Annex No 1 to the Terms and Conditions) to the address of the Shop: Wallart Sp. z o.o., ul. Wojaczka 3F 51-169 Wrocław.
- The Shop will reimburse the purchase price of the merchandise and the postage costs. If the Customer has chosen a method of delivery of the item other than the cheapest delivery method offered by the Shop, the Shop will reimburse only the cost of the cheapest delivery available. The money will be immediately reimbursed by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer. Return shipment at the expense of the recipient will not be accepted.
- Direct cost of return of the merchandise as a result of the withdrawal from the agreement will be borne by the Customer. At the same time, the consumer is liable for any decrease in the value of the product resulting from handling other than that which is necessary to establish the nature of the product, its features, and the way it works.
- 8 Liability of the Company
- Wallart Sp. z o.o., which runs the Shop www.wallart.com.pl, is not liable for purchases made by third parties using the Customer's account and password.
- The Company is not liable for damage resulting from improper application of the graphics or application on a wrong surface – not in accordance with the instructions provided on the www.wallart.com.pl website.
- The Shop processes personal data stored in the database for the sole purpose of fulfilling orders. These data are protected against unauthorised access.
- The Customer consents to the processing by the Company of the personal data provided by the Customer during the account registration process or during the ordering process without registration in the Shop. Provision of personal data by the Customer is voluntary; however, lack of consent to the processing of personal data by the Company may prevent the Company from providing services by electronic means and may preclude the Customer from making purchases at the Shop.
- Personal data are processed by Wallart Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Wojaczka 3F, 51-169 Wrocław, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 4th Commercial Division, under KRS number 0000692480, NIP 8952156363, REGON 368131961.
- The company processes personal data for the purposes of providing services by electronic means, entering into and performing agreements with the Customer for the sale of merchandise ordered by the Customer in the Shop and, subject to the Customer’s consent, also for marketing purposes, including in particular for the purpose of sending commercial information to the Customer electronically.
- The Customer has the right of access his/her personal data and correct or remove them. Personal data can be corrected or removed after the Customer has logged into his/her account (“Your Account” tab) (same as above) or by sending an email requesting their correction or deletion to the address: email@example.com from the email address currently registered in the Shop.
- The Customer declares that the personal data provided by him/her pertain to the Customer.
- Individual settings on a terminal device may cause differences between the visualisation of the product on the Customer’s computer and the actual appearance of the product (colour, proportions, etc.). Such differences do not give grounds for complaint.
- In order to verify the actual colours of the wallpapers and wall murals, the Customer can order colour samples of selected patterns – payable according to the price displayed on the www.wallart.com.pl website. The price of the samples is subtracted from the subsequent order.
- It is not possible to order samples of stickers and posters.
- Matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions come under the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code and provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (consolidated text of 24 June 2014, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- Any disputes arising between the Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code and the Company will be resolved by the competent court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions for important technical, legal, and/or organisational reasons. Any amendment to these Terms and Conditions will take affect on the date specified by the Company, no earlier than 7 days following the publication of the amended Terms and Conditions on the Shop website. Orders placed by Customers prior to the effective date of amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be executed according to the existing provisions of these Terms and Conditions.